Tree: Subtropical, evergreen and small-medium size. Toptree and foliage very decorative. It flowers directly on the trunk and main branches.
- With small and rounded leaves.
- It tolerates the cold but not the frost.
- It adapts well to all soil types but prefers loamy ones.
- They should be kept well irrigated during the flowering time so that the flowers do not fall out.
- It starts producing at 4-5 years.
Fruit: It is small. It is deep purple when it ripens and with the size and appearance of a cherry. Its flesh is juicy and slightly sweet.
Fruit weight: From 10 to 15 g.
Fruit ripening: In May/Jun. Sometimes it can give a second crop in autumn.
Pruning: It should be clean dry branches.
Planting layout: Definitive 5 x 5 m.